61willys
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jan 3, 2009
- Messages
- 56
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Central Ca.
- Detector(s) used
- whites mxt/ whites Prizm 4/505 and EyeBalls
Hi all we went to the beach this weekend and did ok ,wife and I always compete so I hate to tell you she was a quarter magnet with the Classic 5 and She punished me when it came to Money,about twelve bucks in Quarters and misc clad ,but I found some interesting stuff and three rings one says 925 and lind the stones look real if it is i might have found something of some value i hope the pics do it justice ,i also found stuff ...2 rings Cheap,Frog.robot pendant,Ship??,2 crucifixs,peice of Gold Chain?,some penny souveniers,and chrissy found the Key and 2 angels...We had a Great time ,nice weather and we both win cause I got cool rings and she got most of the Money and She ends up with those anyway...Hope you did Good too...
God Bless and HH
God Bless and HH
Attachments
-
P1020055.webp14.4 KB · Views: 939 -
P1020055.webp14.4 KB · Views: 861 -
P1020042.webp13.6 KB · Views: 875 -
P1020052.webp18 KB · Views: 895 -
P1020050.webp13.5 KB · Views: 869 -
P1020055.webp14.4 KB · Views: 858 -
P1020057.webp13.8 KB · Views: 885 -
P1020039.webp21.1 KB · Views: 913 -
P1020060.webp17.8 KB · Views: 880
Upvote
0
Congrats!







