What's new

Weekend Finds: Ring & Rosie

Carolina Tom

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2014
Messages
10,082
Reaction score
17,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
XP Deus V3.2 9" & 11" Coils, AT Pro, ProPointer AT, Lesche 55, 75 & 80LT
Primary Interest:
Other
It has been very dry in my area. We were graced with a bit of rain last week, so the ground was a little softer than it has been. I slipped out for a little hunting, in mostly public spots, and was rewarded with some meager finds. Of course, I got a bunch of clad and loads of trash, the good targets were:

* 8 Wheaties.
* '58 Rosie.
* Ring marked "Mexico 925".
* Old ladies junk earing.
* Sacagewea dollar: Second one in two weeks.
* 1 Oz. fishing weight.

I also stumbled across a patch of wild grapes. Yummy!

Thanks for looking, and best of luck to you on your hunts.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150823_174453_043-1.webp
    IMG_20150823_174453_043-1.webp
    441 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_20150823_154603_622-1-1.webp
    IMG_20150823_154603_622-1-1.webp
    48.2 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_20150822_073752_959.webp
    IMG_20150822_073752_959.webp
    499.6 KB · Views: 140
Upvote 36
Nice spot you found there Tom! I always enjoy those silver rings, decent ones aren't common out here. Thanks for sharing bud !
 
Nice Silvers. And the grapes are called muscadine grapes, yummy
 
Cool finds there Tom, especially the silvers.
 
Two silvers and the potential for yummy muscadine wine sounds like a good hunt!
 
Hey good job on the ring n roosie, glad to see you're still able to dig, good hunting!
 
Good digs there CT. When are you coming down and bringing some luck with you. Those young angus bulls got a gleem in their eyes when I told them you might be coming down and you promised to wear that cow costume while you hunt.

IMG_20150824_120357.webp
 
Last edited:
Good digs there CT. When are you coming down and bringing some luck with you. Those young angus bulls got a gleem in their eyes when I told them you might be coming down and you promised to wear that cow costume while you hunt.

View attachment 1203184
Thanks TBD. I am available whenever. You just let me know when the time is right... however, I prefer the cows in patty form!
 

Attachments

  • untitled.webp
    untitled.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 231
Thanks TBD. I am available whenever. You just let me know when the time is right... however, I prefer the cows in patty form!

Oh I think you'll be happy because I saw plenty of cow patties in the pasture.

chickfila.webp
 
Last edited:
CT. NOW THATS A NEAT MIX OF ITEMS.
 
Tom, I used to hate sinkers since they give a great coin signal. Now I just use them for fishing;)

My favorite find is the grapes - how refreshing!

Nice silver buddy
 
Not a bad hunt
 
Nice Silvers. And the grapes are called muscadine grapes, yummy

Silver & Wheat Usually make for a Good Day & There once was a time when I enjoyed some Homemade Muscadine Wine.
 
Nice going Big guy!
 
After eating those grapes, were you writing this thread from the porcelain throne?

I know nothing about Mexican 925. Hope it's the real deal for you.
 
Nice silvers and free food! Congrats! wish my hunts were that good!
 
WTG Tom, congrat on the silver ring and a rosie:occasion14:
 
Very cool ring !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom