What's new

Weekend rings

kezhk

Full Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
146
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Found 13 rings this weekend, but only 3 of value.
Found the small 750/18k. The gold ring is small and thin, I doubt it weighs a gram!

The 925 'Love' ring was on a chain, but the chain wasn't solid silver. This is the 4th love ring I have found in a week. I wonder if jilted lovers are tossing them in sea after soul searching walks on the beach

One beach I found 7 junk rings and nothing good.

Felt a little disappointed so I went out on Sunday, a lot of people rubbernecking- seriously I hate gawkers!! So I went a little down the beach. Finding sinker after sinker in a small patch, decided to get as many sinkers as I could to help reduce water pollution and a little platinum cropped up!
It looks pretty old. Still chasing a decent gold and ice! But I shouldn't complain after hitting a gold a week for the last few weeks.
The search continues...

Gold, Silver, Platinum:

uploadfromtaptalk1406018412041.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
WOW!!! Congrats on those terrific ring finds, kezhK :hello2:

I like that platinum find!

Lorraine
 
Nice digs . Thanks for the pics
 
Looks like you're on a roll. Keep it up and don't worry about the gawkers, they don't think you ever find anything of value, just a crazy guy doing his thing.... HH, Beach Papa
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom