What's new

weekend trip SWEET MARION

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I visited my sister and brother in law this weekend in Lake county fla.They own several beautiful acres and a ranch on the chain of lakes. We hunt and fish deer and Turkey and the fishing is outstanding.Artifact hunting is always something I fit in. This time I went there only for hunting artifacts...so glad I did! Of course the Turkey were everywhere LOL. ..hope you guys had a good weekend.

ForumRunner_20120903_054144.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054331.webp



IMG_20120902_115412-enhanced.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054455.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054537.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054631.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054724.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054810.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054906.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_054955.webp



ForumRunner_20120903_055034.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That's a nice one. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thanks
 
I thought so at first but no...its dark chert.
 
What a beauty! Very sweet find bill!

Johnathan Griswold
 
Woohoo! 3" long by 2" wide
 
Great finds! I'm more blown away by the beautiful Spanish moss over the water!! Great great nature. Thank you for showing that scenic view. Rain here the past two days.
 
Cool place! Looks like you did good too.
 
That is a sweet point! I miss Florida, I will be there in a few days though (vacation) I will cut at least 1 day in for S. inlet. Probably a 4 hour drive but I do miss that place. The rest of the time will be visiting family. Looks like you had a great time.
 
I sure did and thanks. Hope you do too.
 
Ok. Now it is a day of brotherly hunting. If I drive all the way there, can we hunt together on one day and dish on another??? I supply the guide and you supply the grounds lol. And you should get your lures tomorrow or Wednesday, I threw a cool mammal bone in there for ya. Lol. The color of that bone is gonna floor you. So if the lures work, I will take a day of playing in the dirt in return lol

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
 
You got it! Can't thank you enough! The lures Look real good! I did read every E-mail ya know..ha ha..sure can tell your a writer LOL. I will find a way to pay back..even forward. Great meeting you.
 
Nice Marion. Were those jakes?
 
Yeah..there were a total of five in the yard. They were running when I took the photo.
 
Nice point. Buy your turkey at the store, keep hunting points!
 
I aggree...Its hard for me to focus on hunting when I feel I'm loosing time for Arti. Hunting
 
Its lightened up a bit.

ForumRunner_20120904_082552.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom