What's new

Weekly trip to local small bank.

applejackmw

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I go to a local small bank every Friday to cash my paycheck. Every week I ask about halves. This week for the second time in the last month they had 140.00 on hand. I bought them all and scored 13 silver, 1 90% and 12 40%. I took my dump to another bank where I have an account and the teller there mentioned that there were a couple of people who come in and ask for halves all the time and would love to get their hands on these. I just smiled and went on my way. I hope they like my dumps.
 
Upvote 0
Did you get my dumps yet? ;) ;D
 
It's funny when it happens to someone else. Unless I'm the someone else.
 
i had a similar deal yesterday. Got low on cash and had 150 Ikes. Took them into my dump bank and the girl said "I have an older gentleman that always asks for these. He'll be so happy when I call him!"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom