Weiner Water Soup

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

wirelessworldinc

Dec 30, 2005
Indiana
Good one Gypsy, got my laugh for the day. All jokes aside when I first got married, I was 23 and cooked my first turkey and we were so poor, that I decided to not waste the left over turkey. The whole following week I fixed turkey any way I could think of. By the 4th day my patient husband asked me ever so kindly, "can we have something else to eat but turkey tonight, PLEASE?" I have thought of that so many times and laughed about it.

S

stefen

Everytime I hear of weenie water I bust out laughing.

I may have mentioned this before, regardless, one night I came home from attanding a night class and boiled several kosher weiners (traditional) for a late night meal.

My mother asked me to make her some tea while I was in thne kitchen...so I put on another pot of water.

Apparently I filled her cup with weenie water and dropped a tea bag into it.

Have you ever seen someone spit weenie water tea across a room?

Not a pretty sight ;D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ever have mayonaise cake? An old girlfriend lived on a dairiy farm. Sge decided to bake a cake that called for one cup of milk. She went to the frig and got out a jar of fresh milk and poured a cup in the cake. After it was baked she found out it was her mother's homemade mayonaise that she put in a milk jar. Taseted like sh..... er...mayonaise! Monty

S

stefen

Gypsy,

She always prefaced her order after that event.

Monty,

;D

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JUST READ THIS AND AM CRACKING UP. TOMORROW IS MY TURN TO MAKE LUNCH FOR THE GIRLS IN THE OFFICE. I TOLD THEM NOT TO EAT A VERY BIG BREAKFAST BECAUSE I AM MAKING A VERY SPECIAL LUNCH FOR THEM WITH A NEW RECIPE THAT I GOT OFF OF T-NET. THEY ARE ALL EXCITED!....MAN THIS IS GREAT

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The girls in the office didn't think it was as funny as I did. I have just sent out for pizza.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread