What's new

Weird find

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
1,840
Reaction score
2,414
Golden Thread
0
Location
S.E. Michigan.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hit an old, big park this morning, nothing spectacular, lots of clad. Stopped at the soccer fields, on the way home, more clad, and this 1877, 3 inch across, Indian Head , kinda weird 101_6942.webp101_6944.webp101_6946.webp
 
I have one of the souvenir coins. Not dug. kinda neat! :thumbsup:
 
very cool IH replica
 
Yup - I have seen them posted on the Todays Finds Very cool find!! :thumbsup:
 
That's a cool find. :thumbsup: I have one of those souvenir coins but it's a Flying Eagle....just in case I never dig one. :laughing7:

HH
 
very cool! pretty odd indeed. makes ya wonder how someone can lose something so big
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom