weird penny boxes

10 wheats per box is average... I haven't gotten a dime in a penny box for quite some time... 43 in 5 boxes, i'd buy a bunch of those boxes :laughing7: What company boxed your pennies?

BuffaloBoy said:
10 wheats per box is average... I haven't gotten a dime in a penny box for quite some time... 43 in 5 boxes, i'd buy a bunch of those boxes :laughing7: What company boxed your pennies?

they were nf string boxes

That'spretty good getting 43 dimes out of your pennies boxes. I have been getting 1 or 2 extra dimes out of my boxes when I turn them in.....Matt

mlayers said:
That'spretty good getting 43 dimes out of your pennies boxes. I have been getting 1 or 2 extra dimes out of my boxes when I turn them in.....Matt
not when i turn them in. when I am physically searching through them, I found 43 dimes. not the customer operated coin counter.
I think the company's Sorter that rolls the coins was not working properly.

etfonehome4 said:
mlayers said:
not when i turn them in. when I am physically searching through them, I found 43 dimes. not the customer operated coin counter.
I think the company's Sorter that rolls the coins was not working properly.
Hopefully if you order a dime box, you don't get 43 pennies instead of dimes! ;D

etfonehome4 said:
I bought 5 penny boxes for the weekend and I couldn't believe it.
I found over 50 wheaties, one from 1910 :)
also I found 43 dimes. i'm pretty sure that there's something wrong with the sorter, because of all the
penny boxes I have gone through, I have found only 2 dimes before this.

In any case, I'll take it! :)

etfonehome

I actually find few dimes whenever i get them in paper rolls, but the same thing happen to me a couple months ago, I opened a roll and it only had 5 pennies and the rest were dimes :dontknow: ..I wasnt complaining at all..but dont know how someone could have missed that

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back