What's new

Weird Site...Weird Buckle

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't recall ever seeing a buckle like this one.

Got back to my newest site and i'm about ready to call it beat. There should be a home site here and all the signs of that are present except the targets. I have found more than the usual amount of Snider Enfield bullets but no buttons and only one coin. I almost think the site may have been cherry picked sometime in the past...

And a delicious snack at break time!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160806_152550_edit.webp
    IMG_20160806_152550_edit.webp
    236.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20160806_112313_edit.webp
    IMG_20160806_112313_edit.webp
    192.7 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 16
Cool buckle and large cent!
 
Congrats on the buckle and old copper
 
I'm drooling over the scallops there...the hell with the buckle lol (j/k).
 
Scallops were definitely the find of the day!

I'm drooling over the scallops there...the hell with the buckle lol (j/k).
 
Yum, yum...oops, I mean nice finds, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
You think the buckle may be what's left of a suspender??
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom