WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,679
- Reaction score
- 43,392
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
So, of course, my short "walk" was shortened by even more, by SNOW!?!?!
I could put up with a few raindrops, but when it started snowing, it depressed
the mood and I left.
Anyway, it won't be around long and that short walk was at least productive:


(What sort of stone is red?!?
)
....and it would appear that everyone is happy enough.
We made it! SPRING! YAY! Now, we can get going for real!
Thanks for peeking!
I could put up with a few raindrops, but when it started snowing, it depressed
the mood and I left.

Anyway, it won't be around long and that short walk was at least productive:


(What sort of stone is red?!?
....and it would appear that everyone is happy enough.

We made it! SPRING! YAY! Now, we can get going for real!

Thanks for peeking!
Upvote
26
34 degrees when I left the house this morning, no snow here yet, maybe a little tonight and tomorrow.








