Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new forum member from Ohio...!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

camokat

Feb 27, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Alabama. I am new to detecting and new to this forum. I just got my first detector, Teknetics T2+. Haven't even used it yet.

Plugcut

Greenie
Feb 13, 2020
Longview, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites D F X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hello everyone, nice to be back.What a forum! Just starting to navigate throughout the forum. Got a little wear and tear from 42 yrs in machine shop, retired 7 yrs ago, still getting around ok.

tncutie

Mar 7, 2020
Knoxville TN
Detector(s) used
Don’t have one yet.. newbie here.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Not sure if this thread is still active.. newbie from TN

:hello: Newbie from East TN. I haven’t started yet but was advised by my Dr to get a hobby, kinda having a hard time with the diagnosis.. wow! Sorry that sounded so morbid, I am not terminally ill. But what I have makes functioning sometimes virtually impossible.. so I was advised to get a hobby to distract myself.
Other than reading, the only other thing that I would love to try is metal detecting..
I haven’t gotten one yet but if you guys could give me some wonderful advice about what type to get that is decent without breaking the bank I would greatly appreciate any and all help that I could get to make this a successful hobby. I can’t afford the high end models and to be honest I may not be able to afford the middle models either!! Hahaha.
You all have a wonderful day and thank you again for any help in advance.
Sorry if this post violates any rules. I will learn. Haha.

Diggitdaddy

Mar 7, 2020
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, White DFX, Fisher F4, White V3i, Anfibio Multi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, am new to this website and really looking forward to converse with fellow detectorists. It says here I am a tenderfoot, but in no means am one lol. I love this hobby and would like to talk and share hints using a White DFX, and seeing others cool finds. Its amazing what the ground can give us. Relics and coins all the way !

soilman

Mar 8, 2020
Willard, MO
Detector(s) used
AT-Maxx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Willard MO. I've had many different detectors Nd hunted in North Dakota, Texas, Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, and Florida. I love finding old relics and any country makes me happy even clad. I am a Soil Scientist with NRCS and have always been an outdoors type. Im just getting back to Missouri after traveling the country and need to get some new permissions and see if I can find those old places I knew as a kid. I'm also a rock hound and always watching for something cool to add to my office.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions