Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. From CT...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name's Alex...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

JuddS

Feb 11, 2020
bend oregon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I,m new to metal detecting, And i thought this site would be a good opportunity to meet cool like minded treasure hunters!

lincolnjoe

Tenderfoot
Feb 15, 2020
minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello I'm a Lincoln Penney coin roll hunter and have found some very interesting find, anyway thanks for the cool sight

Feb 16, 2020
Northern California
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just joined today. Mostly interested in gold prospecting. Deciding which metal detector I want to go with. Everyone has their favorites. I live in Northern California and have been mostly prospecting for placer gold in the gold county in the Sierra foothills. I came across a statement in a book I was reading that sas, "At any bridge which spans a creek has a free-use public domain right-away at 60 feet at the road proper." There was no reference to what law that might be referring to. Anyone ever hear of that?

gunshow70

Greenie
Feb 17, 2020
Sacramento,Ca.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone I started today Feb. 17 2020. I retired 2 years ago, I hunt, fish, and play classical guitar. I gold prospect and use sluices, but I would like to start metal detecting for gold soon. I have an old bounty metal detector it finds nails and spent ammo and cans, I don't expect it could find gold. I hope to gather a great education here. I live in Sacramento which is in northern California, 30-45 minutes from the Mother lode. Great opportunity prevails.

keithbar

Tenderfoot
Nov 14, 2011
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
ATpro and Teknetics t2se
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello all! I'm new to Treasurenet, and to forums in general. I am an old hand at metal detecting but getting a little long in the tooth--55yrs old. I live in Upshur County, West Virginia, and I'm looking for metal detecting friends in or near my area. All my kids are grown but I have grandchildren that keep me pretty busy. Looking forward to hearing from any and all. This is a great place to get to know people.

elfmig

Feb 20, 2020
Portugal
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone
My name is Miguel Alves and I'm 47 years old.
I live in a city called Montijo right next to the capital Lisbon in Portugal. I came across this forum cause I was looking for information and maybe some tips concerning the Nokta Makro Simplex +.
I'm new at metal detecting and this is my first machine ever. The Portuguese law prohibes metal detecting pretty much in every where but there are lots of people doing it but there isn't many information because people are affraid of being sanctioned.
I follow many youtube channels of metal detecting hoping to learn more about this my new hobby .
Thanks all

Rathorn0511

Feb 15, 2020
Des Moines Iowa
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm a newbie.
I'm from Des Moines Iowa. I'm interested in a lot of different things and I love locating the similarities between items plus hear the views of other. I also like when others give me something to look for that might have been missed.
You know compare notes

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread