Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

regnartoken

Greenie
May 14, 2014
Roseburg,Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD,Minelab Excaliber,Whites QXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
HELLO, I live in central Oregon and I have been active in metal detecting for 18 years. My main interest is relic hunting but I wont turn down any type of place to hunt.I am lucky enough to have three grown boys who love to go on an adventure as much as I do.Happy hunting and remember the good stuff comes in waves, so stay positive.

Tanya R

May 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, My name is Tanya and I am from Minnesota. I have found several bottles and would like some info on them. This is why I came to this site.

WOBBITT

May 18, 2014
Proctor, Texas
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined up and reporting to duty...:hello:
Years ago I had a squawk box in the 70's and found 2,000,000 pop tops and a 44 walking liberty half dollar....:occasion14:
Here's to hoping I can weed out the trash a mite better with my new Fisher F2.... I live in rural TX and have had good luck with Indian artifacts and figure I should give
metal hunting another shot...

Mallent

May 19, 2014
Albuquerque
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi y'all I'm from Albuquerque NM. I have family ties to the doc. Noss story thru my great aunt who use to date doc. Noss after break up of him and ova. Her stories were passed down to my grandpa and my dad

Zannah

May 21, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello from Canada! I live here in the Albertan prairies. I don't have much experience in coin collecting, most of my coins come from regular circulation. I keep anything that looks different. I did recently find a small, local store that sells coins. The type of coin in my avatar and profile picture I bought there (a 1919 Canadian penny).
I've been browsing the site and appreciate the amount of information here, I look forward to learning from everyone. :)

Papajoe

May 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just received my new AT Pro. At 70 years old I'm a newbie. I am located in Lake Charles Louisiana. This weekend will be my first time out. if anybody's in the area I could sure use some help

rbeckys8

May 22, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love to find things and metal detecting will be fun..I have a Tosoro Compadre and just starting...I'm looking forward to reading your posts!!!

LizB

Tenderfoot
May 26, 2014
Southern Vermont
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I am VERY new to metal detecting, but it has been an interest of mine for a long time, so.... I bought a Garrett Ace 250 the other day. I am hoping it will be something fun for me and something my kids & I can enjoy together as they get older. I am a true fan of history and would love to find a relic someday. I am located in southern Vermont and look forward to seeing all your interesting finds. I have already learned a lot on Tnet and look forward to learning more. Thanks for sharing.

matimani

May 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi im a newbie from California, how do I start my own thread of questions??help!

matimani

May 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, newbie from CA, Need help with jewelry makers/hallmarks stamps
925 FAG
On a 36" diamond (simulant) by the yard necklace, with alternating multi faceted round & emerald stones

matimani

May 31, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jewelry makers mark meaning 925FAG

Hello, newbie from CA, Need help with jewelry makers/hallmarks stamps
925 FAG
On a 36" diamond (simulant) by the yard necklace, with alternating multi faceted round & emerald stones

HELP

1954mike

Jun 1, 2014
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello All,

I'm thinking about getting into metal detecting as a way to get some exercise and have some fun on the beach. Is there anyone out there who can give me some guidance on the rules or laws about detecting on Florida's Gulf Coast beaches. I'm a new comer to all of this and any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your ideas and information.

Mike

lebo53

Jun 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from West Chester, PA. I'm very new to detecting. Just got my AT Pro yesterday! Had fun turning my front and back yard into swiss cheese!! Found a 1937 Mercury Dime and some silver quarters. Not bad for never using a MD before. Hoping to find someone close by to detect with to get some pointers from.

Chevy654

Jun 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey y`all I am in Tennessee I don't have a detector yet but I work with a bunch of guys that are all treasure hunters and its really got me wanting to get one. I do some scrapping and I love old coins and have a nice collection of coins that I have kept over the years. I am looking to buy a metal detector so while searching around I ran across this site.

RebeccaSKT

Jun 2, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening! Been going through lots of boxes and found some coins. Interested in finding out the value.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread