What's new

Well almost a double bucket lister

Showtime2385

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2013
Messages
1,631
Reaction score
1,552
Golden Thread
1
Location
NY
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Garrett AT-Pro, Minelab X-Terra Pro, Fisher F2, Garrett Pro-pointer-AT, WTB Black Tesoro Vaquero with RSD coil PM me!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking for my seated and my half cent but almost nailed them both with this one :laughing7:haha managed to find this 1861 British half penny today. Still a first for me so I'm very happy to add it to my collection of finds.
CAM01927.webp
Thanks for looking HH all :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 18
Gorgeous !!!! Congrats and HH !
 
Great looking half penny!!!! Congrats!!!:icon_thumleft:
 
Congrats, that's a keeper for sure. :occasion14: I treasure all old coins and tokens, no matter their country of origin.
 
That's a very interesting date, on our side of the pond, for a British coin. In the last few years I've dug 1695-1823 British (and regal) coppers, and then 1900's British copper. Never anything in between.

great find man

Steve
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom