What's new

Well and legend users have opinions yet, or xp deus 2

49er12

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2013
Messages
1,350
Reaction score
1,713
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just curious rate them fairly not price point. I hope both are surprisingly good.
 
I'm watching out for both of them too. There's lots of opinions being shared but so far most seem to be from company spokepeople. But, Paystreak Superfreak (youtube) has both now so I'm interested to see what he comes up with.
 
a user from North Carolina has some brash opinions i hope they calm down and understand the price difference in the machine he’s insulting. Look folks call it what you may it’s not needed, apples , oranges. Making a fool of themselves when nothing to prove, why keep going on the legend had problems likely have downloaded the fix, simply trying to compare a corvette to a ford, enough move on get paid, or likes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom