What's new

Well crap

TokenMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
340
Reaction score
465
Golden Thread
0
Location
NOVA
Detector(s) used
White's MXT All Pro-10D2 & 6x10dd
White's 6000 Pro XL
Fisher 1266x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few weeks ago I was diggin in shorts and a T-shirt, and thought this is awesome! I'm gonna dig right til spring...well I'm diggin alright and maybe right til spring. We got 30"+ of snow. Dang it. Those of you affected by this blizzard, stay safe!!! (Those of you in the warm stuff...keep diggin :notworthy:)

snow.webp
 
Upvote 30
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:sadsmiley:
 
Yep, close to 40 inches for us. Spent 7 straight hours diggin out three properties yesterday. Here's a shot of my front door about halfway through the storm.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 87
I've been shut down for a month here in Minnesota....... I figure about 70 more days. Got the monster coil waiting for its maiden voyage.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom