A few weeks ago I was diggin in shorts and a T-shirt, and thought this is awesome! I'm gonna dig right til spring...well I'm diggin alright and maybe right til spring. We got 30"+ of snow. Dang it. Those of you affected by this blizzard, stay safe!!! (Those of you in the warm stuff...keep diggin )
Yep,, our 2016 NYC park permit gives us access to over 1,000 acres of new parks that we are now allowed to go into.
Probably won't get to dig any of it until the spring thaw.
I feel your pain brother.
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Snowfall like that is why God gave us Honda trackdrive snow throwers. Once you own one you won't own any other brand....unless maybe Caterpillar makes one!
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
An inch of snow then 1/2 inch of ice in the east past of Mecklenburg county. Charlotte got enough to make cleaning the stadium a chore. Roads clear enough for Sundays game with the Cardinals. Go Panthers!!!
I feel your pain, It's a balmy 25 degrees here in northern Ohio. Hoping for an early thaw. It didn't occur until the 1st week of March last year. I was hoping it would get above freezing today. It may happen, but nor until 5PM when the sun is going away.
You got that right shovelnose.....I live in Lancaster sc but I work in Matthews....But better days are coming............Next weekend its suppose to get to mid sixties,Im ready for it...and yeah,A big GO PANTHERS