What's new

Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRHng again!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

I have had a long string of skunks and then I just got lazy but I'm recharged and ready to start powering through the boxes again. I am also hoping that the silver has made its way back to my neck of the woods after my 2 month leave. Monday I will get a few boxes, wish me luck. :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Good to see you back and gettin' back in that game :thumbsup:
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Good luck TF. I wondered where you went. Hopefully the silver has been accumulating in your area for you.

Jim
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Welcome back and good luck
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

welcome back welcome back welcome back.....
good luck
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Hey Fiend, with Blago's wife stuck in the jungle eating bugs, the whole Windy City is yours for the taking. Good Luck and keep up the great posts. Jim
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Kermit's Back!

We've missed those guns!
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Kermit Welcome back...Im just getting back in my self!! Good luck out there!!!!
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

welcome back and good luck
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

He's back! Hide your dimes everyone. HH Mark
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

I heard that there was a "woman to blame". (Margaritaville) LOL

Welcome back! FFD
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

Just remember, silver is silver, and there is becoming less and less of it avaliable these days, so whether it is a little or a lot that you find, it is worth it.
Good luck.

JJ :coffee2:
 
Re: Well guys & gals im back and ready to start CRH'ng again!!!!

dont worry. i have been hard at work skimming the silver
while u were gone.heh heh. truly not much to find.sigh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom