What's new

Well, he had a good run

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Henry Hill had a good run literally, but passed away today at 69. Some may not recognize the name right away, but remember the movie Goodfellas that was based on his life. He really was an interesting character and I loved his call ins to the Howard Stern radio show over the years. I don't think Henry ever had a straight job after 10 years old :laughing7:

His stories and the way he tells them is are so nonchalant. I wish there was a follow-up book to Wise Guys, I know it would make great reading too.
 
hand print-2_edited-3.webpYou listened to Howard Stern's radio show! You must have had to temper that material before you used it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom