What's new

Well, I hope its just not begginers luck...

Riverdog

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter ID
Went CRH this morning for the second time ever. First attempt was 23 rolls, no silver, but did net two mint rolls, 2002 P and 2004 D. This time Had my fourteen month old son with me and hit a few banks, nada. Finally, at this one bank the lady says yeah, someone just brought in 200.00 worth yesterday. So, I buy them, and pull 24 40% Kennedy's and 4 90%! I was thrilled. Rolled the excess and took it to my bank for deposit. Now, If I could just pull that evey time! Some of the 1965 coins look barely circulated, they are so much better looking than modern coinage. Anyway, just wanted to brag a little, good luck to everyone.
 
Upvote 0
Congratulations.On a related note-my first several boxes were the best ones.Since then it's been all down hill.Hopefully it's not the same for you.Bring the kid wth you everytime,he's the charm! ;D ;) Good luck.
 
Yeah he could be. the tellers all make a fuss over him. heres a pic, I hope it loads:)

 

Attachments

  • Silvercoins.webp
    Silvercoins.webp
    75.8 KB · Views: 224
First, welcome aboard RD. Congrats on the silver. It is a very fun hobby. I agree with Dig....the little one must be a lucky charm....ha.

Thanks for the pictures and keep em coming. Keep us posted on your next search. Good luck.
 
Congrats on the silver, and welcome aboard!
 
Riverdog said:
Yeah he could be. the tellers all make a fuss over him. heres a pic,...

I thought you were going to show a pic of your boy.

You are hooked ;D That is a good amount of silver for 23 rolls
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom