What's new

Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Todays meager finds....

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

There was far more excitement at the Masters in Augusta than there was at the beach today.

Go get 'em , Rory! :hello2:

Hunted two hours as tide was receding......bummer ; oh, well, there's always tomorrow ( might even find the matching glove ::) )

Good luck to all out there :icon_sunny:

Here's a pic

thanks for looking at my meager finds.

Lorraine
 
Upvote 0
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

:hello2:
I have to HAND it to you Lorraine, that a great find...... ::) :wink:
regards
Ed
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

creeker42 said:
:hello2:
I have to HAND it to you Lorraine, that a great find...... ::) :wink:
regards
Ed

:laughing7: "make no bones about it," Ed....this glove was the find of a lifetime! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

The puns are running rampant today! Congratulations
on your now complete pirates outfit Lorraine. How
deep was it? Wet/dry sand or water? LOL HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

Don't let Casper see that beautiful glove....he will want it for a contest prize ;D
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

Rory blew it!! :tongue3:
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

Gotta luv that pirate's glove!
Joy in Fl
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

Dano Sverige said:
Rory blew it!! :tongue3:

Yes, the wheels came off with that triple bogey; :'( his first Masters...nerves must have been working overtime....he's young, he'll have many more chances. :)

Tiger blew that Eagle opportunity...heartbreaker.

Off to the beach now...rain has stopped

Lorraine
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

I found one of the Shell presidents game tokens the other day
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

interesting find Lorraine!!
 
Great!.....

Might be one of Micheal Jacksons' gloves. You can shake it any way ya wanna, really. Great going.

Now, if you weren't "AT" the Masters', and wish to attend next year, a good friend of mine, in Augusta, is a badge broker. Can't be like that team doctor, from up north though, and forget to turn your cell phone off! LOL! You let me know if you wanna go, I'll connect you.

Keep up the good hunt! Love ya.....
 
Re: Great!.....

pat-tekker-cat said:
Might be one of Micheal Jacksons' gloves. You can shake it any way ya wanna, really. Great going.

Now, if you weren't "AT" the Masters', and wish to attend next year, a good friend of mine, in Augusta, is a badge broker. Can't be like that team doctor, from up north though, and forget to turn your cell phone off! LOL! You let me know if you wanna go, I'll connect you.

Keep up the good hunt! Love ya.....

I'll PM you, pat-tekker-cat

Lorraine
 
Re: Great!.....

lorraine said:
I'll PM you, pat-tekker-cat
Lorraine

Oh great, something else I gotta train the cat to do today, find my pms', thanks a lot pal! LOL! Just kidding! I'm kinda new here and don't know all the ins & outs yet, Im'ma working on it.......
 
Re: Great!.....

pat-tekker-cat said:
lorraine said:
I'll PM you, pat-tekker-cat
Lorraine

Oh great, something else I gotta train the cat to do today, find my pms', thanks a lot pal! LOL! Just kidding! I'm kinda new here and don't know all the ins & outs yet, Im'ma working on it.......

Just click on "MY STUFF" , which is under one of the pics located under the advertisements at top of page.
Then when opened, you will see "INBOX " click to access your PM'S
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

I replied to your pm, thanks for helping me learn, but in my out box, there's nothing there, so I don't know if you got or not. I put my home # there for ya'll to file away, if you get a last minute hankering or itch to go. It can be as much as a class act as you want it to be. Let me know, if you don't mind, if I did send and you get a reply, thanks a lot!
 
Re: Well now, my pirate attire is complete ; :>) Today's meager finds....

pat-tekker-cat said:
I replied to your pm, thanks for helping me learn, but in my out box, there's nothing there, so I don't know if you got or not. I put my home # there for ya'll to file away, if you get a last minute hankering or itch to go. It can be as much as a class act as you want it to be. Let me know, if you don't mind, if I did send and you get a reply, thanks a lot!

I 'm not sure, but I think you would have had to "Save" your e-mail to me to have it stored in "Outbox"

Yes, I did receive your e-mail...thank you very much for your reply.

Lorraine
 
Re: Great!.....

pat-tekker-cat said:
Might be one of Micheal Jacksons' gloves.

No, not Micheal Jackson. Maybe one of the guys from "Five Finger Death Punch" though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom