What's new

Well well well...

Brandiwine

Full Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And now I am one happy girl...my neighbor just walked over and handed me that. Found locally...by one good ol' guy I've been lucky to know my whole life.
 

Attachments

  • image-1452774802.webp
    image-1452774802.webp
    44 KB · Views: 118
  • image-4095056399.webp
    image-4095056399.webp
    46.8 KB · Views: 111
  • image-2586357420.webp
    image-2586357420.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 112
  • image-3560093502.webp
    image-3560093502.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
that is a nice neighbor...and nice point....like the serration on it.
 
Killer serrations on that one. Nice brandiwine
 
That is a killer! I know you are happy that it now lives with you.
 
Super nice point!!! :icon_thumright:
 
nice pinetree...what region ?

Southern WV. While it looks like the local black kanawha in the picture its actually a darker gray and glossier than the kanawha.

Thanks for the reply.
 
Thanks for the replies guys. After that and in between gardening and my sons birthday party I got to hunt for an hour or so. Lots of flakes, nothing to write home about but still a great day. He's one hell of a neighbor to say the least...this only gives me something to remember him by as he's getting up there and not in great health.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom