well...

denverjoe04

Feb 25, 2008
Denver
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Upvote 0
Hey that is the way to go scalping a pile of great coins and getting paid for it ... you would half to pick tons of rolls to find those kind of keepers especially those quarters ...congrats

Thank you..I wish I was lucky like some of my co-workers that have found silver dollars....oh and I found a 40% silver 67' Kennedy. and a 63' franklin. I usually find 1-2 silver coins and 5 wheat cents a week....im building up for my retirement one coin at a time...lol hope Silver hits 100 bucks an oz by then...im only 23 so we shall see where it lands in 45 years lol

WOW! I do the same at my job but my numbers arent quite so high. you must really look forward to going to work.

those are pretty good averages. But there has been a lot of old coin coming out of the wood work to be spent or deposited with the economic changes that are happening,

Where all these in rolls or where they brought in by customers.

I know that a lot of auto repair places get older coin as people have to spend and dig to fix there car for parts. I have gotten some good scores from auto repair places that sell parts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back