What's new

Went Back To My Best Field Yesterday

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked for 3 hours yesterday in my favorite field. While I have looked the best areas multiple times I found these outside of the best areas. There are artifacts scattered all over the field.


Although these aren't great, they were the best I found.





I found a lot of broken points, but these were the best.


 
Upvote 0
Nice to see you out again, bad the orange one was broke would have been a fantastic point and nice color.
 
Great finds despite what you are used to. Congrats & happy new year Americus. Overall you did the best I've seen in 2015 N.A
 
Those are nice, could we see some of those others you found
 
Y'all along the eastern seaboard and midwest are very fortunate to find and preserve history.

Yet there are times when I miss where I grew up in Ohio...
 
Looks like a good hunt to me. Least you found some nice pieces of history and it was probably a nice day to. Nice winter so far this year except for the tons of rain but cant have it all.
 
Thats a nice group of points.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom