What's new

Went fresh again - got gold & silver again

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
was supposed to go to CT. saltwater this morning - decided to go freshwater again
was getting all kinds of lures - some were old - then finally got a Merc dime - so
was going to keep my streak alive at least - got into a really mucky area off from the normal swim area
and came up with the 3 silver rings. It was getting late and said to myself if I got one gold I'd call it a day -
was still getting older clad and then was surprised when I looked in and saw large gold band -
gold & silver again = Im a happy hunter :sunny:

921casp.webp 921caspr.webp
 
Upvote 40
Congratz! That looks like it was a very fun hunt!
 
for those that don't know OBN and Plymouthian have both found over 100 gold rings this year :hello2:
 
Very well dome AGAIN! Congrats on the really nice finds. Best of luck to you!
 
Lol I wish per month
 
for those that don't know OBN and Plymouthian have both found over 100 gold rings this year :hello2:


Both you and the Plymouthian are the ones post I always watch for because I really enjoy seeing the Beautiful old treasures from the water.
 
Thanks OBN can't seem to find 105
 
Thanks OBN can't seem to find 105

I fully understand, I have hit a bump in the road also.. Storm coming up the east coast has raised the water levels and the water is ruff as getting hit by bricks.

Have not been out since last Friday, Going Crazy...I think. Good Luck and I know it's just a matter of a day before 105 hits the charts..:thumbsup:
 
Ur always killing it Casper great hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom