What's new

Went Shopping with My Wife...Big Mistake

SD51

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2016
Messages
5,206
Reaction score
10,894
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too cold and too much snow to go detecting so I went shopping with my wife...big mistake, should have stayed home. I guess I haven't kept up with the latest fashions, but even I know that this is wrong! Hope this isn't against the rules and sorry if anyone is offended but sometimes, you need to have a good laugh and wonder what some people are thinking.

Shopping Pic.webp
 
wouldnt wanna be anywhere around when she pulls the trigger
 
I laughed. Needed that.
 
Hope it doesn't turn out to be solid. Wow-We- Zowie.
 
Some classy ladies in that town:)
Guessing she could clear out the store.
 
Will. she shart or foooop Id hate to be the o e when they say clean uo on Isles 5 and 6
 
Too cold and too much snow to go detecting so I went shopping with my wife...big mistake, should have stayed home. I guess I haven't kept up with the latest fashions, but even I know that this is wrong! Hope this isn't against the rules and sorry if anyone is offended but sometimes, you need to have a good laugh and wonder what some people are thinking.

View attachment 1550627

VPRAUeH74jXKCN4kXvbWbtVDFADPNOMLbR0EyWhwn18.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom