What's new

Went To A Different Field Today

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went to a site today that I looked for the first time this year. It is planted in cotton but the cotton has yet to come up. It has not been irrigated but it did have some rain on it Monday. There are two other sites in the field that I look forward to hunting.








 
Upvote 0
Thats a good start for a new field.
 
Nice you have a good assortment of point styles in your area.
 
Great finds on a new site.congrats.
 
Great finds as usual! You must have access to your whole area of GA!
 
Id be out again today but I have to do some painting in between the rain storms they say are coming again Sunday. Hope you get back out there soon.
 
Way to go! All the fields around here need rain in the worst way.
 
Great finds as usual! You must have access to your whole area of GA!

I am truly blessed. I have over 30 farmers who let me look their land in 4 counties. Some of these farmers farm a lot of land. For example, one tract I look has 5,500 acres in cultivation. That is just one tract of many that this farmer farms.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom