chicepo Jr. Member Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 82 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Calabash, North Carolina Detector(s) used Ace 250/Ace 350 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2011 #1 What? What I say? Attachments P1010045.webp 15.8 KB · Views: 418 Upvote 0
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,428 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 20, 2011 #2 I got a... No, I can't do it! Congratulations!
lookindown Gold Member Joined Mar 11, 2010 Messages 7,110 Reaction score 4,937 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Detector(s) used ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2011 #3 Was it blue before you got it?
N njnydigger Hero Member Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 829 Reaction score 29 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 20, 2011 #4 Hope you were wearing protection young man. You've got a dirty mind, I meant your seatbelt