What's new

Went to creek

Joe G from Md

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2017
Messages
618
Reaction score
1,637
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went over to creek today looking for fossils and agates, found a few fossils and pieces of agate, then I found a flint nodule and I thought the Indians used this to make weapons when low a behold a beautiful point!
 

Attachments

  • 028.webp
    028.webp
    969 KB · Views: 150
  • 030.webp
    030.webp
    469.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 031.webp
    031.webp
    287.6 KB · Views: 124
  • 032.webp
    032.webp
    422.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 033.webp
    033.webp
    424.8 KB · Views: 117
  • 029.webp
    029.webp
    934.7 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Man I’d be spending hours in that creek ..... that’s a sweet point
 
Nice point find. Congrats
 
Nice point. Snyder or at least Hopewell or at least middle woodland type point. Very nice find.
 
Looks like a great creek! Looking forward in seeing what else you come out with!
 
Nice one Bro! I might get to go creek hunting in a couple weeks if everything works out.
 
Man I’d be spending hours in that creek ..... that’s a sweet point

I have been hunting this creek for years and this is first Native American artifact, so far.
 
I was surprised to see a nodule of dark flint from MD. Then I saw you are in KY. No surprise there. Gary
 
Whoa mule, nice point and others.Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
Nice point! I have awful luck creek hunting and have for my entire life. I guess that I just haven't developed an eye for it. Haven't even tried recently.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom