What's new

Went to the Lake today

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since I was shut out yesterday and only scored a Stainless Steel mens band in the last week. I decided to head to the lake after my morning chores were done. I was up at 7am mowing :). I spent 2 hours there. That place has so many bottle caps and p[ull tops it's ridiculous! Any I managed to get a real nice .925 ring, a gold ring with cz's and a nice .925 earring. Honorable mentions are a large caliber bullet and a bunch of quarters. This place had a ton of quarters in it. I bet in the last few weeks I took 25.00 in quarters out of there.
DC
100_6067.jpg

100_6069.jpg

100_6074.jpg


This last picture is of a little fella I picked up a few weeks ago washing up on shore in the Gulf coast. I thought it was rather fitting!
100_6075.jpg
 
Upvote 0
My kind of hunting there! Great looking rings! congrats :thumbsup:
 
That seems like a GREAT spot :icon_sunny: Nice pulls!
 
Congratulations on some very nice finds. The little
pirate is quite fitting too. He could hold some of
the rings for your pictures. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Some fine diggin there sho nuff!! :headbang:
 
Nice finds, Congrats are in order.
 
Nice pirate, I found the Gingerbread man from Shrek the other day....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2492.webp
    IMG_2492.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 456
nice assortment of goodies :hello2:
 
Nice hunt. With a lot of bottle caps there at least you know it has not been hunted. I'm sure you will find more gold.......Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom