What's new

Were can I find topomaps showing lake bottoms.

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone might know were i can get topo maps showing underwater structures etc. of lakes in New York State.Thanks !
 
Try the U.S. Corp of Engineers. If the lake is one of the Great Lakes, you can also check with the U.S. Coast Guard.
 
Shortstack said:
Try the U.S. Corp of Engineers. If the lake is one of the Great Lakes, you can also check with the U.S. Coast Guard.
\

Hi Shortstack,I stopped to see a friend today and he had the map i need so I'm all set ! Well soon as the ice melts that is.Have a good one and thanks !
 
Am thinking the closest thing will be bathemetry (sp?) charts (depth of water). Try Coast Guard (Great Lakes), USGS, state government.

Jim
 
Thanks Jim,I have been looking around without much luck.I called all the fishing/sporting goods stores around without any luck.One guy dident even know what a topo map was ! Sheeeesh !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom