WERE HAS EVERYONE GONE TO?

Clay Diggins

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2010
The Great Southwest
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yeah they found the LDM finally! :headbang:

They are putting up neon signs with arrows in the wilderness to guide visitors to the new attraction.
The only problem is there are like 8 guys at the trail entrance telling the sign installers which way to point the next sign. They all discovered the LDM and they all are pointing different directions. 👆👇☝️🖕

I heard the guys who aren't still arguing about the signs at the LDM wandered over to the "What's it Worth" forum to see if they can get any money for xeroxes of old Spanish maps. 🦄

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't seen anyone post for awhile. Did I miss something, did someone actually find the LDM and everyone went home?

Most of the truly knowledgeable posters have passed away or have stopped posting due to the lack of genuine responses. I can count on one hand the number of these types of posters left.

Now all we have are new posters just flat out making things up as well as the occasional intellectual bully.

No wonder this place has turned into a ghost town.

Idahodutch

Bronze Member
Sep 25, 2019
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Gold Legend
Primary Interest:
Other
I haven't seen anyone post for awhile. Did I miss something, did someone actually find the LDM and everyone went home?
Nobody,
For many, you may have nailed it.
I believe the LDM has been found, or part of it anyway.
Looks fairly certain that the region has been found.
By the end of 2023, perhaps we shall all know 😁
I’m still on track for going back in.
This time I can breathe and will have considerable more energy. 👍
Be patient just a few more months 😁🤓
Rain or shine, I’ll be straight with all of you.
There has been nothing made up from this camp🤓
Time will tell 😛
Idahodutch

Ps - if this is really it, there really is enough for all of us 👍
There is no reason to not tell, in my opinion. The deposit is bigger than most might think….

Last edited:

EDN

Apr 17, 2016
Gilbert, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All,

I watch this forum all the time and noticed the same thing as Nobodie. I hope everyone will keep posting. I could sure post more than I have. I wanted to but, I did not go out this past winter. Now it's too hot for me. I usually explore for gold and hunt for the mine between November and May. I'm 55 and don't go very fast when I hike. However, I can still carry a pretty heavy backpack and usually stay out on the trail 4 to 5 days at a time. Luckily, I live in Gilbert Arizona and can go out without traveling from another State. I have searched all over Arizona for gold. However, to this day I haven't found a single nugget. I usually search with my Eureka Gold Mine Lab metal detector. Maybe that's the problem. LOL

I plan to go back to the area I have been searching this winter and spring. I've narrowed the area I think the mine is located down to about 600 x 100 yards. If it is not in this area, I don't know where it is.

Anyway, I hope people will keep posting. I will try to post more as well.

Thanks,

EDN

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
All,

I watch this forum all the time and noticed the same thing as Nobodie. I hope everyone will keep posting. I could sure post more than I have. I wanted to but, I did not go out this past winter. Now it's too hot for me. I usually explore for gold and hunt for the mine between November and May. I'm 55 and don't go very fast when I hike. However, I can still carry a pretty heavy backpack and usually stay out on the trail 4 to 5 days at a time. Luckily, I live in Gilbert Arizona and can go out without traveling from another State. I have searched all over Arizona for gold. However, to this day I haven't found a single nugget. I usually search with my Eureka Gold Mine Lab metal detector. Maybe that's the problem. LOL

I plan to go back to the area I have been searching this winter and spring. I've narrowed the area I think the mine is located down to about 600 x 100 yards. If it is not in this area, I don't know where it is.

Anyway, I hope people will keep posting. I will try to post more as well.

Thanks,

EDN
My readings seem to show that the majority of caches, treasure, vaults, etc are found purely by accident. Someone cave exploring, hiking, lost in the mountains, etc. Kind of like winning Powerball tickets. More of a shocking surprise when found.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was and still shocked when azdave passed. I dont really know anybody else on tnet. Most here believe in the stone maps, i believe in the carvings that were on the saguaros so theres not much i can add here But i still check in every few months.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
My readings seem to show that the majority of caches, treasure, vaults, etc are found purely by accident. Someone cave exploring, hiking, lost in the mountains, etc. Kind of like winning Powerball tickets. More of a shocking surprise when found.

Blackfoot58 - That could be because the finds you read about and hear about are accidental, recovered by amateurs. If you locate a copy of Treasure Hunters by Nesmith and Potter you'll read story after story with the same plot. There are many other examples to be found in The Encyclopedia of Buried Treasure Hunting.

The professionals, in the words of KvonM, hush their mush.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Well my self is at the moment prospecting in Africa. Not a joke.

Are you looking for the Bushman's Paradise? Fred Cornell spent so much time searching for it. If you are, I hope you find it!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Last edited:
Reactions: EKG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread