102 KB · Views: 437
  • DSCF0461.JPG
    DSCF0461.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 444
  • DSCF0459.JPG
    DSCF0459.JPG
    102 KB · Views: 432
Upvote 0
Looks like you had a busy hour! Nice finds Amona and thanks for the pics!

HH!
TBGO

Nice finds for an hour! I would hit that spot again. Looking at the green quarters, there should be some gold in that area! Good Luck!! :D

HH 8) surfrat

Hey Guys

1 hr. or 1-1/2hr, something like that, there is spot that you can hit many coins around and bottlecaps too.
Sometime I detect less than $0.50 in 1hr. :-\

Amona

Looks like an hour well spent. WTG

Willie
Yes, it is. When I detect, I do it walking in a pattern, switching from 'All Metal mode' in dry sand to 'Disc.mode' in wet sand.

Amona

Amona,

Nice finds! I'd take those finds any day!

West Palm is on my fav list. I travel from misery (i mean missouri) to FL a couple times a year. Last Oct I found is ring on west palm beach in about 2 feet of water. It's stamped STER along with a couple of other markings on the inside band just behind the stone. This Oct, West Palm is on my list......

Attachments

• west palm 10.05001.JPG
    west palm 10.05001.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 332
Ric

Nice Ring!! if you come this Oct. you can contact with me to detect together in WPB.in water or land.

Amona

Amona,
That looks really familiar. I was there Wednesday evening. Probably around 5 -6 O'clock.
I was down on business and spent the evenings detecting the beaches.
I stayed mostly up around Juno Beach. I actually was having a good day Tuesday 1 fake ring, 3 cheap earings, a large pocket knife (smith and Wesson), a handful of clad and I ran into Stacy, she showed me a beautiful mans wedding band she had found, made my finds look meager.
Very nice area down there, I tried working my way back up the coast on my way home Thursday but ran out of steam around 1 o'clock near Stuart.

Good luck and HH

Baddog

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back