What's new

WESTERN & EASTERN FOTY! PUEBLO TOKEN!

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
4,371
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WESTERN & EASTERN FOTY! PUEBLO TOKEN!

I was going to post this yesterday, when I received my issues of W&E, but apparently my printer/scanner ran out of ink.
And when your Canon MP480 runs out of ink, it gives you an error message, and won't allow you to scan.
One of the most B.S. things I've ever encountered computer hardware-wise.
That said, and off my chest,
I too was featured in W&E!
It was for my Walter Brewing Co. token, found with six other tokens in a three month digging spree out here in Denver.
Buddy got a killer early token, an A.H. Jones & Co. at this site.
Doesn't compare to most of the killer finds in this issue, just happy to see any token get it's just rewards.
Can't say I wasn't happy that it was mine!
Enjoy,
Carl
 

Attachments

  • TOKEN#1.webp
    TOKEN#1.webp
    138.6 KB · Views: 432
  • TOKEN#2.webp
    TOKEN#2.webp
    123.4 KB · Views: 413
  • TOKEN#4.webp
    TOKEN#4.webp
    155.4 KB · Views: 419
  • TOKEN#3.webp
    TOKEN#3.webp
    172 KB · Views: 406
Upvote 0
Re: WESTERN & EASTERN FOTY! PUEBLO TOKEN!

Congrats Carl, those were some amazing tokens :headbang: I agree they don't get the credit they deserve for whatever reason :dontknow: and monetarily speaking, some can be right up there with the 16-D's :o
 
Re: WESTERN & EASTERN FOTY! PUEBLO TOKEN!

Congrats on your FOTY token Carl! The early brewing token is very cool--I dont find many old tokens, but they are great little pieces of history. :headbang:
 
Re: WESTERN & EASTERN FOTY! PUEBLO TOKEN!

Sorry Carl !!!!, I just found this post. CONGRATS !!! Good job !!!! :notworthy: :headbang:
 
Re: WESTERN & EASTERN FOTY! PUEBLO TOKEN!

PikesPeakCharlie said:
Sorry Carl !!!!, I just found this post. CONGRATS !!! Good job !!!! :notworthy: :headbang:
Thanks PPC, that one is a lot closer to where you live.
Dug two Pueblos and a Boulder at this site, all firsts for me.
Getting the bottle digging fever real bad,
Carl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom