What's new

WHAT A DAY AT THE SILVER BEACH!

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HUNTED IN THE WATER A LITTLE BIT. DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING IN THE WATER. THEN WENT TO THE DRY SAND! 1928 SLQ ,1943 WASHINGTON, 1912D BARBER DIME, 1942 MERC., 1945 MERC. 5 JEFFERSONS IN THE 40'S , 1920 BUFFALO, NO DATE BUFFALO , 4 WHEAT PENNIES, AND A REAL NEAT PIN! ALSO 3 OF THE SILVER HAD A RUST LINE ON THEM. TOOK HOME ALOT OF NAILS!!!
 

Attachments

  • P1020836.webp
    P1020836.webp
    23 KB · Views: 210
  • P1020837.webp
    P1020837.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 200
  • P1020838.webp
    P1020838.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 209
  • P1020836.webp
    P1020836.webp
    23 KB · Views: 214
  • P1020837.webp
    P1020837.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 224
  • P1020838.webp
    P1020838.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 218
  • P1020839.webp
    P1020839.webp
    33.5 KB · Views: 215
Nice finds & you got to be in the water too. It was 97 down here. I stayed by the swamp cooler!
 
Wow! So even though you didn't make it that first day, I think you have been definitly making up for it since then. Great SLQ Mike!!
 
Holy smokes Mike! The beach is still giving 'em up! :headbang: Congrats on a fantastic day. :thumbsup:
 
Dang! you guys in Il are pulling some nice silver! Keep it up! :hello2:
 
Great hunt 007! Have they done any more work in that area?
 
Running out of ways to say "WOW!" with your awesome returns Mike! Excellent work!

Wow!
 
you have to go real slow. i think there done moving sand around! after today it looks like swiss cheese in the sand. found some stuff today i'll post later!
 
What can I say that hasn't been said. . . :wink: :thumbsup:

Except maybe it's time for you to take a "time-out" :D and give the rest of us a chance :P

Awesome hunt. . . that SLQ is spectacular!
 
Another great hunt for you...your on FIRE!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Makton
 
Congratulations Mike. You have really cleaned up at that location. That is an outstanding SLQ.
 
That is amazing. I think Jr and I are going to come back up and hunt it again soon.
 
Incredible!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

That SLQ is fabulous!

I've been kind of tied to homebase for a while. Sorry I missed more sand moving out there, but I'm sure I wouldn't have done this well even if I was there first! Congrats, Mike! :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom