What's new

What a day

exnatomp

Full Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
167
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
I went to my pick up bank yesterday to get my box of halves and any handrolled pennies they had, which turned out to be $59 worth. With 6900 coins to search, I thought I was sure to find something good. Well, 6868 coins later(Yup, you read right, I was shorted 32 coins), all I had to show for it was five wheats and a '47 Canadian cent. The oldest wheat was a '17-D. The box of halves had 50+ '05 NIFC's. I didn't need them so I released them back into the wild. Maybe next week will be better.
 
Upvote 0
17d not bad. Better luck next week.

Golden Silver
 
32 Cents for 5 wheats ..... Pretty Fair.

1917D don't belive I got one of those?

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom