Rosco Bookbinder
Full Member
- Joined
- May 26, 2007
- Messages
- 156
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett ACE 250. Are there others?
While on vacation this week I did some bank hopping (21 hand and 9 machine) and 8 boxes. I have a limited amount of money to work with and then getting rid of them to buy some more.
I was short on the 90's and that is the part that hurts. Got 3 total. On was a worn lady that was fun finding.. So total for the week was 51 40's and 3 90's. Still, it only cost me a bit of gas here and there, some time talking with the tellers (which is always the fun part) and then going though them. Heck, I've even learned how to go through a roll, and re-roll it while driving down the road......eheheh (oh come on) is that any worse than talking on a cell phone
eheheh...........At least I got to roll another two 40's and one more 90 out of all that with what I had holding.....
I was short on the 90's and that is the part that hurts. Got 3 total. On was a worn lady that was fun finding.. So total for the week was 51 40's and 3 90's. Still, it only cost me a bit of gas here and there, some time talking with the tellers (which is always the fun part) and then going though them. Heck, I've even learned how to go through a roll, and re-roll it while driving down the road......eheheh (oh come on) is that any worse than talking on a cell phone
eheheh...........At least I got to roll another two 40's and one more 90 out of all that with what I had holding.....
Upvote
0







