What's new

What am I looking at here?

Mkburnett

Greenie
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found in cretaceous era limestone. I'm not sure what this is but its everywhere in this spot. What does it look like to yall?
 

Attachments

  • 20180805_200843.webp
    20180805_200843.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 115
  • 20180805_200955.webp
    20180805_200955.webp
    1 MB · Views: 106
  • 20180805_201042.webp
    20180805_201042.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
Limestone is typically old ocean bivalves and early plant like animals. I can't tell what specifically you have found from the pics sorry. But I bet some other people here can help. Some of the tube like bits look a lot like crianoids. Nice find!
 
Thank you! I appreciate every bit of information I can get. I honestly don't expect anyone to tell me exactly what it is, but opinions are greatly appreciated.
 
Lols! I'm here because in my normal limestone fossil finds of crianoids braciodods and sea urchin spines I've been finding human artifacts that I know nothing about!1533565606711737762376.webp15335658071881816010401.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom