What's new

What an afternoon I had! Silver quadfecta and a gold ring.

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi :hello:
Well, it seems that my "Moe-Joe " is back ..for now anyway:icon_thumright:

Returned to yesterday's beach to continue the hunt; hunted rocky areas on an eroded slope.

Lots of iron , but the GT saw right through it.:thumbsup:

Gold ring gave off a low foil sound , tenacious to the coil.:hello2:

Was tired after 2 1/2 hrs...headed for home to care for my "family"

Here's some pics

Thank you again for viewing my finds

Lorraine

DSCF2665.webp

DSCF2660.webp

DSCF2658.webp

DSCF2666.webp

DSCF2674.webp



DSCF2661.webp

DSCF2662.webp

DSCF2671.webp


DSCF2673.webp

DSCF2655.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, nice old stuff for the beach!
 
Nice job Lorraine. I bet you said "I Love You" right back to the ring!
 
LO, are all those rocks on the beach shore line? Or was it a real low tide? Great find BTW!! Gold WOW!! Ray
 
LO, are all those rocks on the beach shore line? Or was it a real low tide? Great find BTW!! Gold WOW!! Ray


Those rocks were on the wet slope from shore line and up the beach; the tide was starting to recede, but I chose the slope because of the rocks and erosion.

Lorraine
 
Nice job Lorraine. I bet you said "I Love You" right back to the ring!


How did you know that, Detectorinator:angel3:; I did say exactly that as I sat in my car admiring the ring:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Great finds! Just got a sov gt! Just coins so far but I see what it can find.
 
Heck yeaaah!!! You go girl!
 
I like your cats!
 
Glad you found some gold in your scoop, but boy does the sea do a number on it. Had to have been in the water a long time. The cats (and their names) are adorable,
 
I like your cats!

Thank you, 73dguard; they are 2 of 6 cats that we include in our family: Romeo, Juliette, Sammy, Kasper ( all white ) , Roxie, & Rosebud.

Lorraine
 
Congrats Lorraine! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Really like that old stuff..especially silver and pretty fun to find the gold too.
 
Great finds and story, meow.
 
Great hunt Lorraine. , love the pics of the cats , not to mention your finds , nice rings. , tiderider
 
Nice finds Lorraine! Way to shag! Glad your mojo'a back darling :)
 

Attachments

  • image-828148076.webp
    image-828148076.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
You dug some nice goodies...congrats on the gold and silver.
 
NOW we can say..................SHE's BACK.... WTG Lorraine! Silver and Gold, doesn't get much better than that.

Cliff
 
Wow! Congrats!!!! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom