What's new

What an afternoon I had! Silver quadfecta and a gold ring.

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi :hello:
Well, it seems that my "Moe-Joe " is back ..for now anyway:icon_thumright:

Returned to yesterday's beach to continue the hunt; hunted rocky areas on an eroded slope.

Lots of iron , but the GT saw right through it.:thumbsup:

Gold ring gave off a low foil sound , tenacious to the coil.:hello2:

Was tired after 2 1/2 hrs...headed for home to care for my "family"

Here's some pics

Thank you again for viewing my finds

Lorraine

DSCF2665.webp

DSCF2660.webp

DSCF2658.webp

DSCF2666.webp

DSCF2674.webp



DSCF2661.webp

DSCF2662.webp

DSCF2671.webp


DSCF2673.webp

DSCF2655.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You had a great day! I always enjoy your posts. The time you take to clean your finds is amazing. Any weight to the 10K?
 
Hi Lorraine,
Awesome hunt! The "I love you ring" is very cool as are those two cool looking kitties!
All the Best!

RG
 
You had a great day! I always enjoy your posts. The time you take to clean your finds is amazing. Any weight to the 10K?

Thank you, general

Yes, it's 2.55 gms.

Lorraine
 
Thank you, Fletch88

austin posers.webp
 
duplicate....:BangHead:
 
Last edited:
That was a lot of digging for a 2-1/2 hour winter hunt. Nice going. Papa
 
Awesome silver and GOLD,you did GREAT,pretty ring,,HH:thumbsup:
 
Nothing better than gold & silver! Nice!😃
 
Very nice haul.... Congrats on an awesome hunt.
 
Very nice finds, congratulations on the gold ring, i'm jealousjuwelier5.gif I love this ring, good luck next huntsWidescreen-Hd-Wallpapers.webp
 
Nice assortment of finds! Congrats of the gold!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom