What's new

What an amazing find

rangermsg1

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2019
Messages
21
Reaction score
62
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black rolls/Box
105827.webp105825.webp
 
Upvote 0
wow, thats has to be one of the top roll finds.cool.
brad
 
Someone did a happy dance across the kitchen
 
Wow! Hope you took a seat after finding that!
 
I find it hard to believe people don't notice wheats/buffaloes, how the heck did that one get into circulation!?
 
I find it hard to believe people don't notice wheats/buffaloes, how the heck did that one get into circulation!?

I honestly think this is "pandemic" related. I told my Father In Law, who also hunts, that with the unfortunate passing of many elderly due the pandemic. Their kids will be dumb enough to return full collections back to the bank.
 
Really, really cool. A metal detecting-type find in a roll.
Congratulations
 
Welcome to the seated club. There are very few of us in it!
 
Great find! Beautiful silver! Thanks for sharing.
 
There's no shortage of congratulations on your great find. Happy Hunting.
 
That's awesome...AND it's an older seated.

I searched hundreds of thousands of halves and had a lot of great finds including hundreds of Franklin's and probably 4 WL's. I even found an 88p rotated die. But I never found a Barber much less a Seated.
 
The oldest American coin I ever found CR hunting was a 1918 Standing Liberty half.

I did find a 1915 British King George V large cent in one roll once.

Man, you are lucky! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom