What's new

What are chances of eyeballing coin in surf?

bergie

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,280
Golden Thread
0
I did that - just a 1965 quarter, but it was below the waterline (while looking for shark's teeth).
 

Attachments

  • photo.webp
    photo.webp
    174.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Upvote 16
They are flat and get rolled around in the waves. I have spotted them before at beaches. Anyway to snag a coin works.
 
Good eyes and congrats on your 1965 quarter find and thanks for sharing your post with us.

Texas ED
 
I would think eyeballing a coin in the water would be easier than eyeballing a sharks tooth unless the tooth was still attached to the shark but I don't live near an ocean just a thought .!!!!
 
I would think eyeballing a coin in the water would be easier than eyeballing a sharks tooth unless the tooth was still attached to the shark but I don't live near an ocean just a thought .!!!!
Agreed.

Round jumps out at me in the dark, not sure about teeth......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom