What's new

What Are These?

piggman1

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
I know these are not old, but I came across them in a warehouse I bought. They seem to be made of clay, or something simular. Each one is different in shape and size. Size ranging from 3-5", with a hole in only one end that doesn't go all the way through. Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 344
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 327
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    64.5 KB · Views: 336
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    66 KB · Views: 329
Sea urchin spines. :wink:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks, I knew I had seen these before. Another day older, a little more "mental pause".
 
Upvote 0
I have seen something like these being used for making, I believe, lace years ago.
 
Upvote 0
Blanks for ink pens.
 
Upvote 0
used for wind chimes they sound great
 
Upvote 0
When I first laid eyes on them they reminded me of a room divider that was in my granparents house when I was a kid. It was hanging across a double doorway in to the "parlor". It consisted of similar looking items on strings from the top of the door frame to the floor and spaced only about an inch apart. However that wouldn't work here if the hole does not go all the way thru.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Found at Gettysburg
Replies
5
Views
582

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom