What's new

✅ SOLVED What are they?

Groundhogg

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2022
Messages
442
Reaction score
1,330
Golden Thread
0
Location
Franklin, TN
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900, X-Terra Pro, Quantum II, DFX, Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I found these two objects about fifty feet from a flat button "spill". Don't know if they are connected to each other or not.
Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • 20230730_161736.webp
    20230730_161736.webp
    844.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 20230730_161821.webp
    20230730_161821.webp
    680.2 KB · Views: 62
  • 20230730_161835 (1).webp
    20230730_161835 (1).webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 56
Last edited:
harness decorations ?

 
Upvote 0
harness decorations ?

Dang I was hoping military but that explains a lot. After all I did find them on a dedicated horse farm since '54. Thank you for the response.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED No clue
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom