What banks use String and Sons, Brinks, and so forth?

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
This gets asked ALL The time. It all depends on location. Some of X bank use Brinks, and others use Loomis.

It just depend on the area.
I can tell you that they ALL produce. I have found silver from EVERY vendor in my area.

Also, if someone has a local hot spot, I do not think they are going to want to share it with you.

Hit the pavement and do your own research-
N8

penman77

Dec 11, 2011
Eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Brinks is a logistics company which handles money. Garda and Loomis are other companies which provide the same type services.

N F String & Sons is a company which manufactures coin rolling supplies.

SFBayArea

Bronze Member
Aug 28, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
penman77 said:
Brinks is a logistics company which handles money. Garda and Loomis are other companies which provide the same type services.

N F String & Sons is a company which manufactures coin rolling supplies.

+1.. NF String is just the paper that the sorting companies use to roll in the coins in.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one seems to know who rolls the coins??? Do you know??? It matters to how i dump!! And where. :help: :help: :BangHead:

The_EE

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2011
Constant state of misery
Primary Interest:
Other
TakeDownTick50 said:
Just wondering if any are better than the others.

I cant answer as to who is better.

My first 10 rolls of halves were String Rolls, gave me 16/40%

My best full box was Brinks, 17/40% 12/90%

I have longed to see what the other 40 rolls of that String box would have gave.

In my area, Brinks is used more than String rolls.

penman77

Dec 11, 2011
Eastern North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:
No one seems to know who rolls the coins??? Do you know??? It matters to how i dump!! And where. :help: :help: :BangHead:

That wasn't the question you asked.

Here is a helpful hint: Ask your local banks which service they use.

BCD11

Oct 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
TimZim said:

My CU uses Brinks. The CU sends coins out in bags and gets boxes of coins back in plastic wrapped rolls.

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimZim said:

There is no universal answer to this question. Within 200 miles of me, my primary bank is serviced by loomis, garda, and brinks in the various locales. I would not worry too much about trying to get the coins "out of your area." Odds are if you dump into another bank there are a few other CRHers dumping back into yours. Food for thought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread