What's new

What color fiberglass handle do you prefer on your scoop? Flame Red, Hot Orange

Sandman

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2005
Messages
13,408
Reaction score
3,997
Golden Thread
0
Location
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What color do you want on your scoop handle or don't you consider color to be a factor to your luck? :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
I consider hot orange a great color.
I like it when the road repair folks wear them, easy to see.
Today I say a guy patching an exit ramp off the freeway in a construction zone, he was wearing a white t-shirt and danged hard to see.
 
Wood handle, Blaze orange top
 

Attachments

  • scoops.webp
    scoops.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 358
  • scoops.webp
    scoops.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 345
I got the yella thing Happinin :tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • SDC10496.webp
    SDC10496.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 324
  • SDC10496.webp
    SDC10496.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 320
I dont suppose it matters unless there is something goin on i dont know ? mine is white Dd60
 
Mine is painted white also on one of my scoops because of the deep water I am sometimes trying to wade. Just makes it easier to see, but some guys say their luck is improved with a certain color. :coffee2:
 
Think of it like this ,color study show that Shark think of RED as blood,Get alot of red in the water and you could me next on the lunch plate, it's a scrairy thought,but any other color than RED would be best.
 
Deepdiger60 said:
I dont suppose it matters unless there is something goin on i dont know ? mine is white Dd60

U will find out if U ever drop it or it comes lose from a teather :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom