What's new

What do you do with circulated proofs?

fikys

Full Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
131
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Went through 2 boxes of half dollars today. Found 41 40%, 2 Bens, 1 1989S, 1 1987S, and one gold plated 1985D. Proofs look quite circulated, but seems like people keep them anyway. They are not silver, as well as the gold plated half. What do you do with such coins?
 
Upvote 0
Ive Found 39 Circulated half Proofs......JUST one More Grrrr for two rolls.

Im keeping them for now Dont know what Ill Do with them,
I need them for my Set but I want better Specimens.

CC
 
I remember someone posted that they were able to sell them for a profit, like a buck a proof or something.
 
I put mine in flips and put them in a 3 ring binder with 20 pocket pages. I put all the foreign coins plus other junk that I find in bags. They might not be worth much but they are nice looking.
 
If there are any hairline fractures or surface imperfections at all, which, if they are indeed circulated, there will be,

I spend 'em!
 
Well they are always gonna be worth 50 cents!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom