What's new

What do you RETIRED folks do too stay busy?????

spartacus53 said:
TerryC said:
I officially live in AZ and I spend alot of time with a high school sweetheart in CA so I guess I spend my time (and money) md'ing in both states and running back and forth to and from the RV. If I slow down the grim reaper will catch up. Working harder than when I was working! TTC

Aren't high school students a bit young for you :tongue3: :laughing9:
You are right! "High school" sweethearts ARE too young... and illegal! But since we both are way past that age, the "preliminaries" are wayyyyyyy long gone (wink wink). TTC
 
worldtalker said:
I MD alot,land and underwater.Take care of my flowers and herbs,always doin something don't like sittin around,except lookin at TNET!!!!!!!!!!

No TV. Write, record, edit, and produce three podcasts (one on treasure hunting, at http://thetreasurecorner.com), written a couple of books (one on treasure hunting, at http://treasuremanual.com), play a LOT of softball, read a lot, walk the dog and talk with the neighbors (http://theactiveseniors.com/tabId/1723/itemId/1413/pageId/2/The-King-of-Park-Avenue.aspx).

And I run a bunch of websites and internet bulletin boards.

Wish there were even MORE hours in the day!

---Dan Hughes
 
Ditto suprdave's post plus maintaining my two websites (Antique Tractors and Woodworking).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom