What's new

What do you RETIRED folks do too stay busy?????

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I MD alot,land and underwater.Take care of my flowers and herbs,always doin something don't like sittin around,except lookin at TNET!!!!!!!!!!
 
I putter around and by the time I remember everything I was going to do the day is over :laughing7:
 
I trap feral hogs, fish and some hunting. Of course metal detecting is first choice. Doing something from dawn to dusk. I always wonder how anything got done when I was working.
 
Well I Was Tired Yesterday.

& I'm tired today so I Guess I'm

Re-Tired :dontknow:

sleep, metal detect, treasurenet :thumbsup:
 
-honey dews
-dad...can you help me on my house?
-photography....I make sick greeting cards and post cards on my printer
-fishing....and more fishing...salt water and fresh water
-metal detecting
-newsletters
-some portrait and family and pet photography
-yakity yak on the computer
-answering requests from nephews and nieces for photos...."Uncle Dan, could you send me some pix of me when I was younger?"
-going to the movies and going to museums
-gardening vegetables
-
 
Prospecting
rockhounding
more prospecting
metaldetecting(treasure hunting)
more prospecting with some of these other activities and picking wild edible plants, roots, berries and mushrooms.
My home garden looks terrible because I don't spend enough time with it.
 
the day is almost over and i havent quite decided what to do today, o well tomorrow is another day , what day is tomorrow o well!!!!!! suprdave
 
lonesomebob said:
A lifetime of honeydo's and wonder how I ever held a job. Bob
:tongue3: You quit peekin into my mail and imitating me . :laughing7:
 
I officially live in AZ and I spend alot of time with a high school sweetheart in CA so I guess I spend my time (and money) md'ing in both states and running back and forth to and from the RV. If I slow down the grim reaper will catch up. Working harder than when I was working! TTC
 
I'm Usually Retired Every Night between 1:00am and 8:00am.........



Hours Subject to change.... :headbang:
 
It varies from day to day.I waited until I retired to start remodeling my house on the inside. It has kept me busy for a while now.I work on it only part time as I have other projects to do also. I am involved in this and another forum which takes some time to keep track of. When all this work gets done off I go metal detecting,fishing,
hunting,prospecting or rockhounding. Also I paly the guitar,mandolin,keyboard,dulcimer,and harmonica.There are never enough hours in the day to do what I want.Also many people now know I am retired and they are always wanting me to do things for them. Oh well. rockhound
 
TerryC said:
I officially live in AZ and I spend alot of time with a high school sweetheart in CA so I guess I spend my time (and money) md'ing in both states and running back and forth to and from the RV. If I slow down the grim reaper will catch up. Working harder than when I was working! TTC

Aren't high school students a bit young for you :tongue3: :laughing9:
 
I often wonder how I found the time to work all those years :)

Jerry
 
Yeah,family are always wanting favors when they know you are not working. Also I am active on another forum and have been spending time with them some,too.Just not enough time to do everything. rockhound
 
Jerry-Wi said:
I often wonder how I found the time to work all those years :)

Jerry

Work ! :sad1:

 
What,? with 6 Saturdays and 1 Sunday every week i'm having a hard time keeping up with everything....don't know how i got it all done when i was working... :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom