What do you see? What do you think? Local news to air the story...link provided!

cdhjr

Feb 13, 2005
The following images show a carbon inclusion within a diamond found on the right-hand side of the cross. The inclusion reminds me of an angel. I have included another image of the diamond encrusted cross found last night, "Diamonds in Big 'D'." What do you all see? What do you think? I think this is an unusual coincidence..or is it? :o

Peace,
Chuck.

Attachments

• Angel_brightened.jpg
    Angel_brightened.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,984
  • green_web.jpg
    green_web.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,925
  • Angel_brightened.jpg
    Angel_brightened.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,976
  • green_web.jpg
    green_web.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 1,919
Upvote 0
Re: What do you see? What do you think?

cdhjr said:
Anyone else see it?

Peace,
Chuck

Yes, I see it. I agree you could probably get an un-real amount of money for it on evilbay... How much did that toast sell for?

NEAT! I'd have to keep that one!

Nana ;)

here's a question. what did you use to take the pic?
first post. i'm new here.

PostFatal said:
here's a question. what did you use to take the pic?
first post. i'm new here.

PostFatal:

I used a Fuji 4.2 digital camera for the image of the cross. For the heavenly inclusion I used a Meiji microscope with a camera adapter for the Fuji. I am a geologist and use the microscope for multiple tasks...helping to identify diamonds is one. It comes in quite handy for a hobby such as ours.

Peace,
Chuck

I am confused all I see is a dark object or reflection. Sorry I might lack the brain cells required to see it. Burdie

Burdie said:
I am confused all I see is a dark object or reflection. Sorry I might lack the brain cells required to see it. Burdie

Burdie:

I have lightened the image up some. I am working on a laptop and didn't notice the difference between screens (LCD vs. CRT). Perhaps you are not the only one having difficulty seeing the inclusion. Hope this helps.

Peace,
Chuck

Attachments

• Angel_brightened.jpg
    Angel_brightened.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 1,847

now , that i look at it a bit close, i think the pic has been worked on to show the angel. thats just me ::)

jon43 said:
now , that i look at it a bit close, i think the pic has been worked on to show the angel. thats just me ::)

jon43:

That's correct. I have increased the brightness so you may see it better. Is it an improvement...or are you still having difficulty seeing the inclusion?

Peace,
Chuck

cdhjr said:
jon43 said:

jon43:

That's correct. I have increased the brightness so you may see it better. Is it an improvement...or are you still having difficulty seeing the inclusion?

Peace,
Chuck
diamonds are most clear like the one in the pic , the angel seems to be setting on a base of some thing. and what about the falset, that should go down to show the rest of the diamond and the angel. dont mean to flame you :) and i hope its real? did i spell falset right :-\ :D

Is this gonna be a trick....seems I get into things like that! although i do see a dark angel...really cool!

Since you found this on 6-6-6 don't you wonder if it aint the ANTICHRIST ? A DARK ANGEL ?

Michelle said:
Is this gonna be a trick....seems I get into things like that! although i do see a dark angel...really cool!

Michelle:

Its no trick. It is indeed a carbon inclusion with associated fractures. I found it in a park and it is the real deal.

PRAIRIEWOLF said:
Since you found this on 6-6-6 don't you wonder if it aint the ANTICHRIST ? A DARK ANGEL ?

PRAIRIEWOLF:

I didn't think of it as being a "dark angel." Thats funny.

Peace,
Chuck

I think the pic is upside down....Yosemite Sam!
LOL, just kidding...it is awesome.......Joe

look at the shadow of the angel and were it end,s. that tells it all ::) and in my post , it looks like its setting on a base. give us a pic of all sides :) again , i hope its real :-\

jon43 said:
look at the shadow of the angel and were it end,s. that tells it all ::) and in my post , it looks like its setting on a base. give us a pic of all sides :) again , i hope its real :-\

jon43:

I have mapped out the facets in the following image. The inclusion is contained within the diamond volume. I am unable to photo all sides of the diamond due to the fact it is within a mount. I am having difficulty trying to understand your observations and descriptions. The image is taken looking directly down through the top of the diamond (table facet). I hope by mapping the facets, pointing out the inclusion, a refracted image of the inclusion and giving the camera's orientation will help to clarify things.

Peace,
Chuck

Attachments

• Angel_brightened_map.jpg
    Angel_brightened_map.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,655

fleamistress said:
Hm. I was going to wonder aloud, so to speak, who had more money, Christians or Satanists, then remembered it's in a crucifix. Found on 6-6-06 makes it even better! You were praying about world affairs when you found it, right?!

But there was that elderly nun pushing an orphan on that swingset... :D

CYn
;D :) :) :)

looks like a small dead bug.may be a small bug landed in the cement just before the stone was inserted into the base. ;D ;D ;D

tinpan

before putting it on e-bay i would send pictures to the pope, the national enquirer,, weekly world news, geraldo rivera, well known tv evangelists, and anyone else i could think of...after a few spots on tv and inclusion in three or four weekly worldwide publications like the enquirer, the cross would be worth a fortune, and you would have a provenance built up for it.........gldhntr

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back